This week's vehicle is the Mustang - any year, for the weekly modified competition (photo only, not a mail in) for the DSPN and we think it's a great idea.
Photos will be featured in the next DSPN report on the 16th of October. Read the guidelines below and go have fun with it!
So that being said, here's the guidelines for how it'll work
1) Each week on the DSPN report, we will tell you what car will be that weeks modified car. You then have a week to modify that model of car and take photos - photos must be submitted to this forum by Thursday NZ time (Wednesday 11:59PM PST) for inclusion in the next video. Entires posted after that time may miss out
2) We will showcase all the entries in a photo gallery at the end of the next weeks show and our favourite will be chosen as the cover photo for that week's DSPN report video photo
3) Previously modified cars are allowed, as long as it is the same model as the one chosen for that week, but the photo must be new. Please try to make them 1920x1080 pixels and remember we have other graphics to put around it so place the vehicle well and make sure the background isn't too busy - again, for previous images just check our other thumbnails
4) To be eligible for the cover photo option, the photo must be submitted with a diorama background or somewhere that it looks more real, not just on your workbench etc - basically try to make the photo as nice as possible, it's possibly going to be a cover photo - if in doubt look at our previous DSPN cover photos for inspiration
5) Other than that it's open to however you want to modify your car. Add a racing stripe and leave everything else stock, make a full custom chassis with new paint or go full on gaslands, it really doesn't matter - it doesn't even have to roll, just look cool in the photo
6) Photos will only be accepted when they are submitted in this forum, don't go posting them in other forums etc as we won't be monitoring them for photos
7) Only post photos for the current week's build, don't just post a whole bunch of random modified cars in here, but feel free to use the other modified forum for that :)
8) Have fun with it, don't stress it :)
Cheers Spanners & Guru